Jillybean from Subcool TGA
Jillybean from Subcool TGAJillybean
( Orange Velvet X Space Queen)
Jill was lucky enough to be gifted this amazing Orange Skunk and they day we smoked the finished bud we knew we had to outcross it with our Space Queen male. You don't really have to be a master breeder to figure out Orange and Pineapple Mango will be a good combination. The resulting outcross is remarkably stable and is close to a 50/50 representation of the parents. Topped only once in grows into a nice short bush with lots of side branching and multi heads. Flavors range from Orange, Tang, Candy, Mango, and Apple. The cross works really well in SOG or SCROG.. Very large stems and huge top colas make this an easy strain to grow in any medium.
We had 5 females in our bud room and 4 could be clones there so similar same height same growth speed and all have that Dank Orange smell. Very good mood elevator and general euphoria are experienced while high on this cross. Lime green with Vibrant Orange Hairs with temperature drops it can turn a deep burgundy to maroon.
1. Phenotypes -Very stable Orange-Mango 50/50 Phenotypes
2. Height-Short and Stocky
3. Yield-Very Heavy/ Easy Trim
4. Indoor/ Outdoor
5. Best way to grow-Single topping forms multi heads
6. Harvest Window-8 weeks
7. Sativa/Indica 30/70
8. Hybrid-Unknown Orange Skunk X Romulan X Cindy99BCGA
9. High type-Happy, mood enhancing, humorous, energetic
10. Smells like orange skunk or tang/ Taste so much like Dreamcicles you will not believe it!
11. Extremely up beat and happy buzz great for depression and bad days.
img src="http://weedbay.net/images/stories/strains/images/stories/strains/JillybeanLavender2.jpg" />
No Data for Strain Overview :(