The survey is open to Arkansas residents over 18 regardless of whether they’ll use medical marijuana and asks participants about their personal mental and physical health, as well as their perceptions about cannabis.
Baltimore expects 11 dispensaries to open ,with 102 expected across all of Maryland.
"People should crawl before they walk and walk before they run," Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker said of his state's nascent marijuana industry.
70-year-old Barbara Jiron and 80-year-old Patrick Jiron pleaded not guilty Monday to four felony charges, including two for pot possession.
"Because of one senator's concerns over unrelated issues -- like reversing federal law against marijuana -- we can't even get a vote," Sessions said.
“Thousands of our neighbors and relatives are suffering, and so are families and communities. The time to act in now,” said Sen. Jeff Steinborn of Las Cruces.
The measure must still pass the House before it goes to the governor.
CSR can boost the cannabis sector’s image and bottom line, industry leaders said during a keynote panel at the National Cannabis Industry Association’s Seed to Sale Show in Denver.
Candles aren't the only things getting lit this Valentine's Day.
Landlords are lobbying provincial governments for legislation that would ban marijuana use in rental units or allow them to add restrictions to lease agreements.
Researchers analyzed U.S. government data on fatal traffic accidents from 1992 through 2016. They compared driver deaths on April 20 with deaths on a day the week before and the week after during the study period.
A New Jersey lawmaker opposed to Democratic Gov. Phil Murphy's plan to legalize recreational marijuana apologized for comparing cannabis to cocaine.
More Articles ...
- New recreational marijuana dispensary to open in Tabernash, Colorado
- Smoke on the water? Marijuana still illegal on Vermont's Lake Champlain
- Medical marijuana laws reducing gang violence
- With marijuana banking legislation stalled, cannabusinesses awash with cash, vulnerable to violent crime
- Prosecutors ask Massachusetts marijuana regulators to hold off on cannabis cafes, home delivery
- Per-capita recreational marijuana sales sky high in Colorado's southern border communities
- Pre-legalization marijuana convictions being cleared
- Proposal for Denver's first marijuana club takes early steps