SPRINGFIELD, IL — Advocates hoping to bring upwards of $700 million in new revenue to Illinois by legalizing marijuana next year spoke to lawmakers at a joint House-Senate committee hearing Tuesday. A measure legalizing marijuana for adults in Illinois in order to spur economic development while protecting public safety is expected to be considered by the […]
On Tuesday, travel radio and television host Rick Steves, a NORML Board Member, journeyed to Illinois to testify in support of marijuana legalization effort in the state legislature. “When you legalize marijuana, use does not go up, teen use does not go up, crime does not go up, what goes up ix tax revenue, what goes […]
More Articles ...
- Bipartisan Letter to Congressional Leadership Urges Continued Protections for Medical Marijuana Programs
- Need Help Clearing Your Record of Marijuana Charges? There’s a Free Expungement Fair in LA on Saturday
- 66 Congress members call for extending protection for medical marijuana states
- Sessions says DOJ talked "at some length" about marijuana enforcement
- Supporters turn in draft petition to legalize recreational marijuana in another Midwest state
- Minnesota has just two providers for medical cannabis. Now one is turning away patients.
- Marylanders are (finally) days away from being able to legally buy medical marijuana
- Fired bus driver blames delayed effect of cannabis cookie for DUI arrest