The San Francisco Unified School District said in a statement Wednesday that the students' symptoms were "consistent with marijuana intoxication."
Colorado's House Finance Committee advanced a bill which would establish a pilot project allowing for home delivery of medical and recreational cannabis.
Two Detroit men have been arrested after officers found hashish in their vehicle when they were pulled over on suspicion of changing lanes without signaling.
The public TV host is Princeton, N.J., as part of a regional tour to advocate for legalizing and regulating marijuana.
Berkely Mayor Jesse Arreguin tweeted that the declaration is a direct response to the attorney general's decision to reverse the Cole Memo.
The company specializes in cold brews infused with compounds such as taurine, collagen, along with cannabis derivatives cannabidiol (CBD) and hemp seed oil.
An Iraq War vet, a 12-year-old girl with a seizure disorder and an ex-NFL player are challenging the constitutionality of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) as it pertains to marijuana.
A new study from researchers at the University of Colorado Boulder found that alcohol is much more damaging to your brain than marijuana.
Nepal temporarily lifts its ban on marijuana use for the festival each year so that the men, traditionally called Sadhus, can perform holy rituals.
Precise language in the fiscal year 2018 appropriations can “alleviate the turbulence” U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions threw into the legal cannabis industry when he rescinded the so-called Cole Memo, 18 senators said in a letter sent to Appropriations Committee Chairman Thad Cochran.
"I want people to understand that you don't have to get blottoed, you can just get a little, nice buzz to take the edge off," the comedian said.
More Articles ...
- University of Arkansas to study residents' views of medical marijuana
- Baltimore's first medical marijuana dispensaries open
- Massachusetts gov urges marijuana regulators to go slow on social use
- Elderly couple busted in Nebraska for marijuana Christmas presents trial scheduled
- Jeff Sessions blames Colorado Senator for stalling GOP over federal marijuana laws
- New Mexico lawmakers eye marijuana in fight against opioids
- Virginia Senate passes bill allowing expungement of first-time marijuana charges
- Cannabis industry leaders: Marijuana businesses can redefine Corporate Social Responsibility