ABC News obtained video of the June 2017 intern lecture series event featuring Sessions through a Freedom of Information Act request.
As the most populous state in the nation approaches cannabis legalization, residents, businesses and officials are looking to Colorado and Washington.
An owner of cannabis testing lab OG Analytical has taken steps to sever ties to her company amid allegations she participates in neo-Nazi activities.
The owners of a marijuana dispensary in Palisade, Colo., claim their income was unjustly taxed twice because of the Internal Revenue Service’s application of Section 280E.
A woman arriving at a Long Island court to answer a marijuana possession summons was smoking weed when she parked her car in the local police chief's spot.
Marijuana legalization has prompted questions and confusion among teens. They may be getting misinformation — and still face peer pressure, experts say.
Many Maryland medical marijuana dispensaries have run out of inventory in the opening days of sales or have been forced to limit sales to preregistered patients.
Greek authorities say they have seized more than six tons of processed cannabis from a tugboat in the Mediterranean Sea and arrested six crew members.
Some law enforcement officials are suggesting new steps to ensure that Delaware marijuana users don't have guns.
The Cannabist's Jake Browne kicks off his farewell tour with an ode to his four essential marijuana strains.
The state faced criticism Wednesday for hiring a consultant with a drug conviction to help select Ohio's medical marijuana growers.
The Los Angeles City Council is expected to consider a dense set of recreational marijuana regulations for cultivation, sales and business licensing.
More Articles ...
- San Francisco finalizes regs for recreational marijuana, but not in time for Jan. 1 sales debut
- Med schools don’t prep docs on cannabis
- Can cannabis help with weight management?
- Rush on at Indiana shops to snatch up CBD oil products before they're pulled
- Michigan marijuana "kingpin" gets 13 years in federal prison
- After local officials decline to investigate Oregon marijuana operation, feds step in
- As medical marijuana sales decline in Oregon, shops switch to recreational
- Study: Marijuana Use History Not Independently Associated With Atherosclerosis