The drug policy reform movement lost another important activist, advocate and visionary Thanksgiving weekend. Jane Marcus, who served on the board of the Women of Reform Judaism, was instrumental in securing its endorsement for Prop. 215, the medical marijuana initiative California voters passed in 1996. The importance of that endorsement reverberated and spurred other communities […]
The post Interfaith activist Marcus played role in passing Prop. 215 appeared first on The Leaf Online.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN — Minnesota Commissioner of Health Dr. Ed Ehlinger has announced that autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and obstructive sleep apnea have been added to the list of qualifying conditions approved for treatment with medical marijuana in Minnesota. “Any policy decisions about cannabis are difficult due to the relative lack of published scientific evidence,” said […]
More Articles ...
- Wisconsin Hemp Pilot Program Signed Into Law
- Minnesota Officials Expand Medical Marijuana Program
- Improving Medical Marijuana Programs Will Help Combat Opioid Crisis
- Honolulu police stop requiring medical marijuana patients to give up guns
- Devoted cannabis activist who helped patients long before Washington legalized has died
- Denver marijuana regulators' oversight improved, but still lacking tax transparency, auditor says
- Federal marijuana protections safe for now with stopgap spending bill approval
- What doctors have learned about an agonizing marijuana-related vomiting ailment