Suspended NFL-er Josh Gordon says troubles started when Baylor coaches helped him pass marijuana drug tests
Seizures of indoor and outdoor cannabis crops by the US Drug Enforcement Administration rose in 2016, according to annual data compiled by the agency. According to the DEA’s Domestic Cannabis Eradication/Suppression Statistical Report, agents confiscated more than 5.3 million marijuana plants nationwide in 2016. The total is a 20 percent increase over the agency’s 2015 […]
The American Legion has been calling on the federal government for over a year – specifically the Veterans Affairs Department – to support research into the therapeutic benefits of cannabis in treating veterans with PTSD. Many veterans have said that they have been able to eliminate or reduce their dependency on other drugs, specifically opioids, […]
More Articles ...
- Eric Holder: Attorney General Sessions “Almost Obsessed With Marijuana”
- Time is now to speak up about planned changes to Colorado marijuana regs
- North Dakota counties start to unravel implications of medical marijuana
- Los Angeles cannabis businesses concerned regs will shut them down
- Delaware's medical marijuana patients getting more options
- Northern California companies reconsider marijuana policies as more workers fail drug tests
- Colorado police raid large illegal marijuana grows "with ties to Cuba"
- A Colorado weed business may lose its permit over odor issues