A judge for the Federal District Court in Manhattan heard arguments on Valentine’s Day, Februrary 14, in a lawsuit that asserts the DEA has known since the 1972 Shafer Commission report that cannabis is wrongly classified as a Schedule 1 substance. The federal Commission’s review was launched with the passage of the Controlled Substances Act […]
After marijuana legalization vote, Maine Gov. LePage wants to make it harder to get questions on ballots
More Articles ...
- City of Detroit expected to challenge voter-approved marijuana initiatives
- Michigan releases symbol to label medical marijuana products
- New Jersey lawmakers opposed to marijuana legalization propose decriminalizing small amounts instead
- Will Massachusetts be the first state to allow social marijuana use?
- Maine first state to protect employment rights
- Connecticut lawmakers mull marijuana legalization once again
- Non-U.S. citizens advised to stay away from jobs in Colorado marijuana industry
- Recreational marijuana legalization delayed in Canada