Featured guest: Stacey Mulvey, founder of Marijuasana yoga classes. Talking about: Denver's new marijuana social-use program, finding the right high for activities and more.
Hydropothecary Corporation is Quebec’s only licensed cannabis producer and Canada’s first licensed producer to offer kosher-certified cannabis.
Strip search of ex-Miss Kentucky after she dropped balloon of weed at prison visit was wrong says lawyer
A former Miss Kentucky USA accused of smuggling marijuana into an Ohio prison shouldn't have been pulled aside and searched by guards, her attorney argued.
While the number of Polk County doctors qualified to treat with marijuana is slowly rising, the county's largest medical centers seem to be opting out.
California medical marijuana users will spend an estimated $2.68 billion at legal medical marijuana shops by the end of the year, according to a new report.
Eagle County, Colorado ballot measure 1A would institute countywide sales and excise taxes on recreational marijuana to fund mental health treatment.
Medical Marijuana of Massachusetts will be the first of the state's nonprofit organizations to open a dispensary on Cape Cod, recently announcing plans to begin operation in a small, nondescript building on Echo Road in Mashpee in late December. It likely won't remain the only one in the region for…
For many businesses in northern California, it will take years to rebuild from the wildfires that have decimated the region. For many legal cannabis growers, the destruction could be insurmountable.
California cannabis farmers' harvest worries have been compounded by wildfires and new expenses of marijuana legalization.
Fourteen Potential Colorado marijuana business owners put their names in a lottery for the opportunity to open a retail marijuana store in Palisade.
A judge has ruled that a lawsuit that could disrupt Maryland's fledgling medical marijuana industry can go to trial.
State and federal drug officers raided an illegal marijuana farm on national forest land in Nevada's high desert, and seized 2,300 plants.
More Articles ...
- Phoenix man who says cops forced him to eat marijuana sues city
- Kentucky gov rips Colorado legalization; state's marijuana adviser says laws evolving
- Colorado's 2017 marijuana sales reach $1 billion in just eight months
- Watch: Rep. Earl Blumenauer testifies that medical marijuana could solve opioid crisis
- Suspended NFL-er Josh Gordon says troubles started when Baylor coaches helped him pass marijuana drug tests
- Only two Louisiana doctors have signed up to offer medical marijuana
- Cannabis use reduces opioids, Pharma meds
- How many Californians will be able to buy recreational marijuana on Jan. 1?