California medical marijuana users will spend an estimated $2.68 billion at legal medical marijuana shops by the end of the year, according to a new report.
Eagle County, Colorado ballot measure 1A would institute countywide sales and excise taxes on recreational marijuana to fund mental health treatment.
Medical Marijuana of Massachusetts will be the first of the state's nonprofit organizations to open a dispensary on Cape Cod, recently announcing plans to begin operation in a small, nondescript building on Echo Road in Mashpee in late December. It likely won't remain the only one in the region for…
For many businesses in northern California, it will take years to rebuild from the wildfires that have decimated the region. For many legal cannabis growers, the destruction could be insurmountable.
California cannabis farmers' harvest worries have been compounded by wildfires and new expenses of marijuana legalization.
Fourteen Potential Colorado marijuana business owners put their names in a lottery for the opportunity to open a retail marijuana store in Palisade.
A judge has ruled that a lawsuit that could disrupt Maryland's fledgling medical marijuana industry can go to trial.
State and federal drug officers raided an illegal marijuana farm on national forest land in Nevada's high desert, and seized 2,300 plants.
A Phoenix man who says he was forced by police to eat marijuana or go to jail has filed a lawsuit against the city and the three ex-officers involved.
Marijuana legalization is a "sucker's bet" that has had negative consequences in Colorado and is not right for Kentucky, the Bluegrass State's Gov. Matt Bevin said this week.
In 2017, Colorado has eclipsed $1 billion in marijuana sales in eight months. In 2016, it took 10 months to reach that mark.
The Oregon Democrat and longtime champion of medical marijuana made the remarks in testimony before a U.S. House Subcommittee on Health hearing on proposals for ending the opioid crisis.
More Articles ...
- Suspended NFL-er Josh Gordon says troubles started when Baylor coaches helped him pass marijuana drug tests
- Only two Louisiana doctors have signed up to offer medical marijuana
- Cannabis use reduces opioids, Pharma meds
- How many Californians will be able to buy recreational marijuana on Jan. 1?
- In tight vote, Longmont, Colorado lifts town's pot-shops ban
- Guy takes orders for weed on Facebook Live. It doesn't end well
- Man who caused fracas when he tried to open plane door had consumed edible
- Without Congressional action, medical marijuana at risk from Sessions