Get ready to see more emerald fields of cannabis hemp in America’s Midwestern farm belt. Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker signed legislation into law November 30, making the crop’s approval unanimous. Members of the Wisconsin Assembly and Senate earlier in the month had unanimously approved the proposal, Senate Bill 119, to establish a state-sponsored pilot program to […]
The post Wisconsin lawmakers give unanimous approval to hemp appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Congressional leadership voted to enact a two-week continuing resolution that maintains present federal spending levels and priorities through December 22, 2017. The resolution extends medical cannabis patient protections imposed by the Rohrabacher-Blumenauer amendment until that date. The amendment, which has been in place since 2014, maintains that federal funds cannot be used to prevent states from “implementing their own […]
DENVER, CO — The federal government published survey data Monday that shows the rate of current marijuana use among Colorado teens decreased significantly last year and is now lower than it was prior to the state’s legalization of marijuana for adult use. The rate of past-month marijuana use by individuals ages 12-17 dropped nearly 20% […]
More Articles ...
- Hartford City Council Unanimously Endorses Marijuana Legalization
- Student entrepreneur turns worm poop into marijuana fertilizer -- and money
- After a hot summer, Colorado's cannabis sales cool down
- Mainstream alert: You can buy a weed-leaf Christmas tree from Walmart
- Teen marijuana use in Colorado down post-legalization
- Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end
- Coffee shop wants to be Denver's first legal marijuana club
- Spurned Ohio medical marijuana applicant pushes full legalization vote