Northern California’s famous Emerald Cup cannabis festival rose up from the ashes of the devastating Wine Country Fire that scorched Napa and Sonoma Counties during the height of the 2017 outdoor harvest. With that same relentless optimism that carried cannabis consumers and growers through the depths and horrors of the War on Marijuana, the crowd […]
Get ready to see more emerald fields of cannabis hemp in America’s Midwestern farm belt. Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker signed legislation into law November 30, making the crop’s approval unanimous. Members of the Wisconsin Assembly and Senate earlier in the month had unanimously approved the proposal, Senate Bill 119, to establish a state-sponsored pilot program to […]
The post Wisconsin lawmakers give unanimous approval to hemp appeared first on The Leaf Online.
More Articles ...
- Bay Area is divided on legal marijuana as Jan. 1 approaches
- Cannabis cultivation could threaten Santa Cruz mountain lions
- Canadian cannabis companies duke it out in hostile takeover bid
- Federal Medical Marijuana Protections Temporarily Extended
- Teen Marijuana Use Drops in Colorado, Now Lower Than Before Legalization
- Hartford City Council Unanimously Endorses Marijuana Legalization
- Student entrepreneur turns worm poop into marijuana fertilizer -- and money
- After a hot summer, Colorado's cannabis sales cool down