The Rohrabacher-Blumenauer Amendment is set to expire on December 8. This critical federal appropriations amendment prohibits the Department of Justice from spending money to interfere with state medical marijuana laws. Drug Policy Action has a URL for you to tell your elected representatives to renew the measure. For patients and caregivers using some form of […]
The post Federal protection for medical marijuana ends in a week appeared first on The Leaf Online.
More Articles ...
- Here's a new cross-border weed smuggling strategy: ziplining
- Ohio selects 12 large-scale marijuana growers, but they won't be easy to spot
- Colorado credit union continues to fight for legal canna-business banking
- 60-year-old woman acquitted at Colorado trial over marijuana plant limits
- Illinois Lawmakers Hold Hearing on Legalizing Marijuana
- Rick Steves Testifies in Illinois in Support of Marijuana Legalization
- Bipartisan Letter to Congressional Leadership Urges Continued Protections for Medical Marijuana Programs
- Need Help Clearing Your Record of Marijuana Charges? There’s a Free Expungement Fair in LA on Saturday
- 66 Congress members call for extending protection for medical marijuana states
- Sessions says DOJ talked "at some length" about marijuana enforcement
- Supporters turn in draft petition to legalize recreational marijuana in another Midwest state
- Minnesota has just two providers for medical cannabis. Now one is turning away patients.
- Marylanders are (finally) days away from being able to legally buy medical marijuana
- Fired bus driver blames delayed effect of cannabis cookie for DUI arrest
- How low-tech marijuana cookies led to a high-tech invention