WASHINGTON, DC — Republican Senator Cory Gardner (CO) says that he has received a verbal commitment from President Donald Trump that the administration will not take action to disrupt marijuana markets in states that legally regulate it. “Since the campaign, President Trump has consistently supported states’ rights to decide for themselves how best to approach marijuana,” Gardner told […]
Architectural design firm The McBride Company has created everything from restaurants to hotels, theaters, casinos and most notably over the last two decades, its been the sole design ambassador for Margaritaville. Now, its architects lend a transformative eye to a whole new world: cannabis retail spaces.
The post This architect used to work for Disney. Now, he designs cannabis retail stores. appeared first on The Cannabist.
A bill that creates a lane for the prescribing of FDA-approved CBD medicines in Colorado is now on the road to the governor's desk.
The post Pharmaceutical CBD bill heads to Colorado governor appeared first on The Cannabist.
Action Bronson warmed the crowd like wine when he took the stage at 420 On the Block. The snowy, rainy mixture of Friday and Saturday all culminated to a stoned exhaustion until Bronson tip-toed his way onto the main stage at the Fox Street Compound, lighting up the block with his energy.
“Removing industrial hemp from the Controlled Substances Act is a commonsense move, which would create jobs and get the government out of the way of Colorado’s farmers and agricultural industry,” Sen. Cory Gardner said in a statement.
The post Colorado senators throw their support behind Majority Leader McConnell's hemp bill appeared first on The Cannabist.
Marijuana legalization advocates say they've had the best week in Washington since, well, ever. And it's thanks to politicians on both sides, including the president, suddenly embracing efforts to help even more states legalize marijuana.
The post Op ed: What's up with politicians suddenly embracing marijuana? appeared first on The Cannabist.
Former Republican Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives John Boehner, who once swore he was “unalterably” opposed to legal cannabis now fronts a marijuana business and backs legalization. Republican Mitch McConnell, US Senate Majority Leader, recently introduced S 2667, a bill to take industrial hemp away from DEA oversight and make it an agricultural […]
Two established purveyors of cannabis — Euflora, based in the Denver area, and The Green Joint out of Glenwood Springs with spots along Interstate 70 stretching to Grand Junction — are seeking the Local Licensing Authority's permission to open and operate stores in Aspen.
The post Aspen to get two new marijuana shops competing in Durant Mall appeared first on The Cannabist.
The rain didn't stop Lil Wayne, Lil Jon from performing at the well-executed Mile High 420 Fest on April 20, 2018 at Civic Center Park. Pepe Breton of Euflora dispensary lead the event's new organization, as well as a champagne toast on stage.
The post PHOTOS: Lil Wayne, Lil Jon headline Mile High 420 Fest appeared first on The Cannabist.
No other city does 4/20 like Denver.
More Articles ...
- PHOTOS: Marijuana dispensary comes to NYC's Fifth Avenue, just in time for 4/20
- Denver 4/20 begins with good vibes and cannabis camaraderie
- Cannabis Trade Federation forms in wake of Gardner-Trump marijuana deal
- "A day to celebrate." Rep. Jared Polis lauds Colorado marijuana industry during 4/20 grow op tour
- Utah bills leading to statewide medical marijuana vote?
- Yoga, parkour and more security: New Denver 4/20 event organizer seeks to turn over new leaf
- Live coverage from 4/20 in Colorado, from the block to the Capitol
- "A watershed 4/20." U.S. cannabis market poised to hit $25B by 2025: report
- Sen. Chuck Schumer backs decriminalizing marijuana at the federal level
- Munchies guide: 7 places with 4/20 restaurant deals in the Mile High City
- Stoner comedy "Super Troopers 2," opening on 4/20, has an unexpected Denver connection
- Cannabis industry not king in Colorado economy: new report
- Marijuana supporters, critics across the US weigh in on 4/20
- Colorado marijuana delivery bill snuffed
- Texas voters support legal marijuana: new Quinnipiac poll