New York’s licensed medical cannabis operators are still not profitable and tax revenues are far below the $4 million earmarked in Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s 2016-2017 executive budget, according to a USA Today analysis of Department of Taxation and Finance figures. The state collected $585,000 in medical cannabis excise taxes during the fiscal year on sales […]
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Cannabis Club TV, a digital infotainment network currently developing a cannabis-centric travel show with Tommy Chong, has acquired dispensary digital marketing company Vast Display Network in a stock and cash deal worth $2.75 million over two years. Chong, 79, announced the show’s development in August. It’s described as “similar” to “Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations.” Danny […]
Indiana excise police – the state Alcohol and Tobacco Commission law enforcement arm – has at least twice cited stores selling CBD products despite saying in August they would back off the practice, according to a report from the Indianapolis Star. At that time, commission officials said they would no longer confiscate CBD products from […]
Imagine you’re a caterer and have the biggest wedding of your career this weekend. You ask 100 employees to bake you a vanilla cake with vanilla icing. Seems simple enough, right? The next day your staff comes back with 100 different versions of the cake and you’re shocked. How could vanilla on vanilla have so […]
The makers of the adhesive Gorilla Glue have settled with GG Strains LLC, the cannabis company with strains called Gorilla Glue #1, Gorilla Glue #4, and Gorilla Glue #5, in a trademark infringement case, according to a Cannabist report. The agreement does not involve any monetary penalties or transactions. The agreement forces Las Vegas, Nevada-based […]
A Republican state Senator in Kentucky is proposing adult-use cannabis legislation in an effort to fund the state’s faltering pension systems, according to a Spectrum News report. Sen. Dan Seum said the plan could generate $100 million in annual tax revenues, which could help pay down the $37 billion to $64 billion unfunded liabilities in […]
Agents and deputies from several federal and county agencies arrested four immigrants who are living in the U.S. illegally, seized 4,213 marijuana plants and dismantled an elaborate grow operation constructed on San Isabel National Forest, authorities say.
Featured guests: Witt Rabon and Jamar Brown, co-founders of Dro clothing. Talking about branding with modern cannabis consumers in mind, celebrities and more.
The president of the Massachusetts Grower Advocacy Council told state regulators he fears local residents could be shut out of the nascent industry.
More Articles ...
- Legalization opponent Kevin Sabet takes on Colorado at anti-marijuana event
- Cannabis-infused lotion is revolutionizing massage therapy
- Bengals receiver Tyler Boyd charged after vape pen, THC found in car
- S03E25: This duo creates clothing for hip-hop artists and old-school smugglers
- House GOP slams cannabis twice
- IRS targeted nonprofits with names including "medical marijuana," "progressive"
- World Anti-Doping Agency removes ban on CBD. THC still prohibited
- Alaska Voters Reject Municipal Marijuana Bans
- Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Can Lead to Decrease in Painkiller Abuse: Study
- Medical Marijuana Patients Reduce Their Prescription Drug Use, Study Finds
- Recreational Marijuana Shops Help Increase Home Values, Study Finds
- Al Sharpton calls medical marijuana use "a civil right"
- Will Canada be able to fully legalize and regulate marijuana by July?
- Delaware panel weighs issues of legalizing marijuana, told to "keep it simple, keep it restricted"
- Colorado authorities seize $3.9M worth of marijuana