Mississippi has a federal monopoly to grow medical marijuana, which is illegal in the state. Public supports initiative to allow it. Vote!
Trump complains that cannabis reform initiatives hurt his reelection bid – and Nebraska High court yanks one from ballot before state vote.
The post Neb high court yanks medical cannabis off state ballot appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Cannabis Voter needs volunteers to send text messages (not using your cell number) encouraging voters to come out for legalization ballots.
The post Texters needed – help boost voter turnout for cannabis appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Federal agencies are helping the Riverside County Sheriff's Department with the Aguanga slayings investigation.
The post Illegal marijuana farms are risky for workers who don't make much, California sheriff says appeared first on The Cannabist.
Early cold temperatures and snow in Colorado may have destroyed millions of dollars worth of outdoor plants, cannabis and hemp companies said.
The post Colorado cold snap destroys millions of dollars worth of marijuana plants, could disrupt industry appeared first on The Cannabist.
Hemp seeds are derived from hemp plants, which is often referred to as Cannabis Sativa. The seeds may look simple but are known to be a storehouse of incredible nutritional benefits. Plus, they can also be pretty tasty. The term ‘Cannabis Sativa’ is usually associated with the marijuana plant and its psychoactive uses. However, people […]
The post Hemp Seeds and Its Benefits: Everything You Need to Know appeared first on The Leaf Online.
A study of 1100 California cannabis retailers found that communities of mixed ethnicity had more access to cannabis than higher income areas.
The post Latinx, Black communities have more cannabis access appeared first on The Leaf Online.
An illegal marijuana growing operation where seven people were fatally shot in a small, rural Southern California town had the markings of organized crime, authorities said Tuesday.
The post With 7 dead, large-scale California marijuana operation is tied to organized crime appeared first on The Cannabist.
Investigators found more than 1,000 pounds of marijuana and several hundred marijuana plants, deputies said.
The post 7 deaths tied to illegal grow operation shake rural Riverside County community appeared first on The Cannabist.
For the first time in 50 years the Democratically led House of Representatives will vote on cannabis legalization. GOP led Senate? Likely not.
The post Dems ready House vote on cannabis legalization bill appeared first on The Leaf Online.
More Articles ...
- 7 fatally shot at illegal marijuana grow in Southern California
- Cannabinoids Coming Out of the Closet: Who’s lurking in the shadows of THC and CBD?
- 7 fatally shot at illegal marijuana grow in Riverside County
- California man arrested in alleged marijuana-by-mail ring that led to shooting death of beloved South Carolina postal worker
- Online messaging indicates Americans turning to drugs to cope with coronavirus pandemic, study shows
- Survey: Generation gap still holds in cannabis use
- 8 Facts to know about Kamala Harris before you vote
- Man who robbed Bay Area cannabis delivery truck gets 42 months; Judge criticizes prosecutors but acknowledges 'brazen' crime
- DA: Teen allegedly high on marijuana charged in Natick hit-and-run
- What is ED and how to cure it using medicines?
- California should license cannabis sales on state land
- Annual pro-marijuana event again postponed
- 9 Ways UVC Light Tech Can Safeguard Cannabis Biz Staff & Patron Health
- CEU event: Nurses take up cannabis healthcare revolution
- Sexing Marijuana Plants-How To Tell The Sex Of A Marijuana