Once again comes word of a new report showing that legalizing cannabis for adult use makes it easier for senior citizens to enjoy the herb but does not stimulate teens to join in the smoke fest. The enactment of statewide laws regulating the use and distribution of cannabis for medical purposes is still not associated […]
And more are expected in the coming days.
A former Hattiesburg, Miss., police officer pleaded guilty to trying to obtain and distribute 110 pounds or more of marijuana.
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy wants to raise the state sales tax and extend its reach, hike income taxes on the wealthy and legalize recreational marijuana.
Both houses of the Maryland General Assembly would need to pass the bill by a three-fifths majority to put a constitutional amendment on the ballot.
"As an entrepreneur myself, I am well aware of the struggles that people of color face in the business sector," said Terrell Davis.
As Canadian marijuana growers rush to boost production, Quebec's biggest cannabis company looks to a convenience-store giant for a road map.
Voters will go to the polls June 26 to determine if a state question to legalize medical marijuana should pass.
A new report finds that the marijuana industry provides a net positive economic benefit to Pueblo County, even when accounting for law enforcement.
Travis Welch was dismissed as North Slope Borough police chief last week.
More Articles ...
- Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division unveils universal symbol for medical and retail cannabis
- Maryland's medical marijuana industry struggles to diversify
- Indiana Senate passes bill easing CBD restrictions
- North Dakota lawmakers sign off on medical marijuana rules
- Alaska measure rebuffing Sessions' marijuana policy blocked by Republican state senator
- Marijuana advocate Rep. Dana Rohrabacher battling to keep seat in Congress
- Iowa gets 21 applications for 5 medical marijuana dispensary licenses
- Where do Illinois governor candidates stand on marijuana?
- Iowa's only licensed medical marijuana biz seeks Sioux City CBD dispensary
- Meet the New Jersey medical marijuana advocate schooling police on the state's laws
- Alabama man gets 3 years in prison for 7 marijuana plants
- CU Boulder pot researchers invite public to hitch ride on project
- Marijuana researchers at CU Boulder seek second mobile lab
- Colombia looks to become the world's supplier of legal marijuana
- Jeff Sessions: US prosecutors won't take on small-time marijuana cases