California’s famed SB420 medical marijuana collective defense, slated to end on January 9, 2019, remains in full force and effect until the date it expires, pursuant to a recent ruling from the state’s District 1 Court of Appeals. The newly published People v. Ahmed ruling held that a lower court had […]
Where alfalfa once grew on a plot in unincorporated Boulder County, fledgling hemp plants are pushing skyward.
The post Former CU Regent Bob Sievers studying medicinal uses for hemp appeared first on The Cannabist.
New treatment safe and effective in battling agitation, lack of appetite and other behavioral symptoms
The post Synthetic marijuana, bright lights could help dementia patients appeared first on The Cannabist.
During the Gold Rush, it was the merchants selling sifting pans who struck it rich and not the legions of 19th century fortune seekers looking for wealth in California’s rivers.
The post Santa Rosa Hydroponics sold to Colorado retail chain GrowGeneration appeared first on The Cannabist.
While state officials hold up implementation of the 2016 medical marijuana initiative adopted by voters, proponents of a statewide ballot initiative to legalize the adult use of marijuana in the State of North Dakota turned in nearly 19,000 signatures July 9 to the Secretary of State’s office in an effort to place a measure before voters this […]
The Oklahoma Attorney General has warned members of the state Board of Health that they “acted in excess of their statutory authority” when they amended State Question 788, the voter-approved medical cannabis law, to further reduce access. In a letter issued to the Interim Commissioner of Health July 18, AG Mike Hunter states that the Board “overstepped […]
Legislation significantly expanding patients’ in the State of Maine‘s access to medical cannabis will become law this fall after lawmakers on July 9 decided to override a gubernatorial veto. Members of both the House and Senate voted overwhelmingly to reject Republican Gov. Paul LePage’s veto of LD 1539. The bill will become law 90 days […]
The California Bureau of Cannabis Control’s (Bureau) emergency cannabis regulations were officially readopted June 4 and are in effect as of June 6, 2018. The readopted emergency regulations will be in effect for 180 days. During that time, the Bureau will engage in the regular rulemaking process to adopt its final nonemergency regulations. Public input […]
Home Alone's Macaulay Culkin gallivanted around Denver with stops at Casa Bonita and VooDoo Doughnut
Home Alone's Macaulay Culkin just hit up Denver and posted it all on social media.
The post Home Alone's Macaulay Culkin gallivanted around Denver with stops at Casa Bonita and VooDoo Doughnut appeared first on The Cannabist.
The mother of a terminally ill child is suing Washington State Governor Inslee over the restrictions on cannabis advertising that, she says, are unconstitutional and a matter of life and death for her family. Regulators in California and other states, as well as Washington, have likewise posted regulations that make it difficult or impossible for […]
More Articles ...
- Colorado denies widow half of late husband's workers' compensation due to his marijuana use
- Missouri trade group tests waters for cannabis
- House Rules Committee Blocks FY19 Marijuana Amendments
- New Jersey to Double the Number of Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- Last chance to fix California cannabis rules
- Pennsylvania Governor Signs Medical Marijuana Research Bill
- Michigan Regulators Expand Pool of Eligible Medical Marijuana Patients
- North Dakota Could Vote on Legalizing Marijuana in November
- Minnesota Patients With Autism and Sleep Apnea Now Qualify for Medical Marijuana
- Rhode Island Governor Signs Marijuana Expungement Bill Into Law
- Advocates Question Police Tactics That Led to Man’s Death Over Small Marijuana Grow
- Oklahoma Governor Signs Restrictive Changes to Voter-Approved Medical Marijuana Law
- Medical Marijuana Access Leads to Significant Reduction in Prescription Opioid Use, Study Finds
- New York State-Commissioned Study Calls for Legalizing Adult Marijuana Use
- More Senior Citizens Are Using Marijuana Than Ever Before