Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder issued emergency rules regulating medical marijuana businesses, less than two weeks before the state begins accepting license applications under a new regulatory system.
Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker on Monday signed a bill that appropriates $2.7 million for the Cannabis Control Commission.
In the justices' comments and questions about New Jersey's voter-approved law allowing sports betting, most touched on the same states’ rights theme.
Federal banking and marijuana: Legal markets must be safe, transparent and efficient to operate successfully. But all-cash businesses jeopardize each of those goals.
Medical marijuana providers and patients in Montana say proposed regulatory actions would place considerable cost and time burdens on them.
Nevada's Gaming Policy Committee is wrestling with how the state's casinos might deal with the cannabis business while not running afoul of federal law.
Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin says she plans to set an election date for a medical marijuana ballot measure after the start of the new year.
Lawyers taking clients from the burgeoning cannabis industry could face prosecution for conspiracy, money laundering or aiding and abetting drug dealers.
A lawyer for a Los Angeles police captain investigated as part of an illegal marijuana growing operation says his client has done nothing wrong.
The Honolulu Police Department is reviewing a policy requiring medical marijuana users to turn over their firearms.
More Articles ...
- SWAT-style search for marijuana over tea leaves and gardening heads to court
- Army moves to excusing prior marijuana use in recruits
- Trump hands Health and Human Services to Big Pharma
- California cannabis festivals will be different in 2018, but many freedoms remain
- High Art: Looking back at marijuana-themed posters of the 1960s
- Maryland patients' long wait finally over as MMJ dispensaries open for business
- Maryland medical marijuana FAQ as sales start: Where to buy, products, doctors and more
- Medical marijuana took bite out of alcohol use -- and sales. Recreational could take more
- ACLU leader: Legalizing marijuana a "racial justice issue"
- Neighbors push back on favorite restaurant converting to pot shop
- In Italy, the army is the nation's medical marijuana provider. And that's causing problems.
- Federal protection for medical marijuana ends in a week
- Washington raids net $80 million worth of illegal marijuana
- Dad whose son died of heroin OD advocates for safe-injection sites, raising legal age for marijuana
- Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner has marijuana businesses in mind for tax bill