The HIA and a South Carolina hemp company filed a federal lawsuit against a new DEA rule that could damage the US cannabis hemp industry.
CBD products have gained a surge in popularity over the past years, and seen countries legalizing marijuana and hemp. But today we’re going to discuss hemp, particularly its flower. It is similar to marijuana and is often used to extract oil in it. Hemp flower is popular because it contains a higher CBD content than […]
The post In 10 Minutes I’ll Give You The Truth About Hemp Flower appeared first on The Leaf Online.
The Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement (MORE) ACT vote nin Congress has beeh shelved until after the November elections.
The post Activists blast House delay of cannabis legalization vote appeared first on The Leaf Online.
As the outdoor harvest season comes to fruition, those garden pests need to be reined in. Dave Perkins shares his grower's tips.
The post Eliminate garden pests to get your best cannabis harvest appeared first on The Leaf Online.
In a new attack on personal privacy and cannabis, the Trump administration plans to expand hair drug testing for jobs. Fight back here.
The post New plan to weed cannabis users from federal workforce appeared first on The Leaf Online.
The legal cannabis industry has a moral duty to create opportunities for people of color and marginalized communities. The NCIA steps up.
The post Cannabis industry reaches out to communities of color appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Virginia reclassifies possession of one ounce of cannabis to a civil penalty with a fine of $25, the lowest of any decrim law in the country.
A new study finds no increases – some states even “saw immediate decreases in all fatal crashes" – following medical cannabis legalization.
The post Cannabis legalization does not impact driver safety appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Daily inhalation of high-potency medical cannabis is associated with significant relief of symptoms of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), according to a case report recently published in the journal Frontiers in Psychiatry. A team of German researchers assessed the use of high-potency (22 percent THC) medical cannabis over a period of 20 months by a 22-year-old male patient who […]
The post Case study charts cannabis Obsessive Compulsive relief appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Florida medical marijuana patients finally have access to edible cannabis products, but hurdles remain for producers.
More Articles ...
- Anaheim man arrested after Placentia fire linked to marijuana honey oil operation
- How to Get Rid Of Cannabis Odor from Your Jeep
- Pot shop a no-go in Quincy Market after landlord's cease and desist
- Shoshone cannabis company shares its good fortune
- Is Low Dose CBD to become Legal in Australia
- Reaction mixed to pot shop proposed in Roxbury's Nubian Square
- Colorado marijuana sales blow past $200 million in July
- Oakland continues move to protect entheogen plants
- Redwood City could soon allow up to six storefront cannabis dispensaries
- Sparking up cannabis voters for November election
- Polls high in Mississippi medical marijuana vote
- Neb high court yanks medical cannabis off state ballot
- Texters needed – help boost voter turnout for cannabis
- Illegal marijuana farms are risky for workers who don't make much, California sheriff says
- Colorado cold snap destroys millions of dollars worth of marijuana plants, could disrupt industry