Each caucus has until July 15 to inform county officials whether it wants to allow retail or medical marijuana operations in its respective area.
Philly's top prosecutor Larry Krasner told reporters Thursday that his office tossed the cases earlier this week after noticing a spike in marijuana arrests.
Asked to specify what he got in return, Gardner told The Denver Post: “We’ve had very good, positive conversations about protecting states’ rights and protecting the voters of Colorado’s wishes.”
Chadron, Neb., police say two officers were sent to the gas station to check a driver asleep in a car parked at a pump.
Netflix is shopping the series around, Deadline reports, so Disjointed may be fired again up by another studio.
"I can tell you that it's at the top of the list and we're working on it as we speak," Mnuchin told Oregon Rep. Earl Blumenauer.
The city's top licensing regulator has the final say on issuing the permit, however.
Diana Briggs lobbied for passage of Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana law. Today she was the first person to legally buy medicine from a dispensary in the state.
Police have shut down eight illegal marijuana dispensaries since Jan. 1, arresting at least 35 people in the eight raids.
“Although the ultimate impact is currently unknown, the emergence of legal cannabis in certain U.S. states and Canada may result in a shift of discretionary income away from our products or a change in consumer preferences away from beer,” the company wrote in its latest 10-K filing.
More Articles ...
- Nebraska cops seize more than 100 pounds of marijuana in I-80 traffic stop
- Maine daycare workers think a parent brought them marijuana cookies
- Marijuana sickens 10 San Francisco middle school students
- Bill creating Colorado marijuana delivery pilot program rolls forward
- Nebraska traffic stop turns up $25K in hashish, marijuana edibles and psilocybin
- Travel writer Rick Steves advocating for New Jersey marijuana legalization
- Berkeley to Jeff Sessions: We're a sanctuary city for marijuana users
- CBD-infused coffee startup launches canning operation in Longmont
- Trial begins for advocates suing Sessions and the DEA over marijuana's Schedule I status
- Marijuana causes less brain damage than alcohol, CU study finds
- PHOTOS: Hindu holy men smoke marijuana at Nepal's Shivaratri festival
- Senators: Add protections for state marijuana laws to legislation funding federal government
- No, Philip Morris isn't selling marijuana cigarettes
- Chelsea Handler announces her own marijuana brand on Instagram
- University of Arkansas to study residents' views of medical marijuana