by Teresa Eubanks, Journal Editor. ALTHA – The staff at Oglesby Plant Labs could be pushing aside their trademark philodendrons and ferns to make ...
RADIOS, New Mexico — In New Mexico, there's concern over proposed changes to the medical marijuana program. Concerns include the worry that ...
What's best about this recent public opinion is that support for medical marijuana legalization is strong among all age groups, even among seniors of ...
Treatment means counseling and anti-depressants like Prozac. It's unclear just how many veterans have yet to be diagnosed. A team from the Robley ...
The Lake Forest Plan Commission approved tightening restrictions on possible medical cannabis dispensaries and cultivation centers that want to ...
After three days, just one group has applied to do business with Las Vegas in its newly formed medical marijuana industry. The city opened the ...
On June 19, New York Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and legislative leaders reached a deal to create a medical marijuana program for New York.
This year, Dr. Sue Sisley became the only researcher in the U.S. to win federal approval for medical marijuana research. Last week, she lost her job.
Posted: 2014-07-10 22:47:09
Posted: 2014-07-11 02:37:30
More Articles ...
- Medical Marijuana – What Does It Mean For Florida
- New York Set to Legalize Medical Marijuana But With Strict Limits
- Growing interest in medical marijuana business in Florida
- Medical marijuana: the cure, not the cash
- Federal government standing in the way of medical marijuana in SC
- Maine's Medical Marijuana Program Named Best In US
- Medical marijuana bills back on Mesquite council agenda
- Parents, activists begin weekly Statehouse protest over medical marijuana program failures
- An Industry Emerges: The NCIA Cannabis Business Summit in Denver
- Nevada gambling board has first medical pot case
- Tulsa mom fights for medical marijuana legalization in Oklahoma
- Medical marijuana researcher fears for future of study
- Arizona OKs Medical Marijuana For PTSD
- St. Cloud man named to medical marijuana panel
- Family: Medical marijuana bill too late for dying child