Efforts to test drive cannabis delivery in Colorado stalled out in a state legislative committee. Members of the Senate Judiciary committee on Wednesday voted 3 to 2 to kill House Bill 1092, which sought to create a marijuana delivery pilot program in the state. This was the second legislative effort…
Lone Star State voters support legal marijuana almost 2-1, according to a new Quinnipiac University Poll.
The post Texas voters support legal marijuana: new Quinnipiac poll appeared first on The Cannabist.
“There’s no doubt in my mind that the next Congress will accelerate our progress to reform cannabis laws on the national level. "
The post Rep. Earl Blumenauer delivers the Cannabis State of the Union 2018 appeared first on The Cannabist.
A fire department spokesman said, "the raccoon is going to have to sleep it off," and later joked that the animal had, perhaps, "moved from Colorado, and he didn't know."
The post This is a story about a stoned raccoon at a fire station appeared first on The Cannabist.
After a two month investigation, TPD's search at the apartment of Deondre Francois yielded just 17 grams of marijuana among other items.
The post Police suspect FSU QB Deondre Francois of selling marijuana out of his apartment. He wasn't. appeared first on The Cannabist.
“It is by far the most important product that we are developing today.”
The post GW Pharmaceuticals' CEO talks Epidiolex, future of cannabidiol medicine appeared first on The Cannabist.
The legal sale of recreational marijuana on the Nevada-Utah line may not be banned after all.
The post Recreational Marijuana sales may be coming to Nevada-Utah line appeared first on The Cannabist.
Holiday weekends = weekends that Uber and Lyft rob America. A safe ride is 100% worth the cost, and in 4/20 style, two car rideshare giants are offering discounts for those celebrating/rallying for the cannabis cause in Denver and beyond.
The post Don't drive high this 4/20: discounted Lyft and Uber rides, cops out in "full force" appeared first on The Cannabist.
There have been 178 fake ID cases originating from Breckenridge marijuana shops since Jan. 2017, according to the town's municipal court. The numbers vary widely month-to-month.
The post 178 fake IDs taken since January 2017 from Breckenridge marijuana shops appeared first on The Cannabist.
McDonald's PlayPlaces aren't becoming pot places, not even in Colorado, the first state with legal recreational marijuana sales.
The post No, Colorado McDonald's are not converting PlayPlaces into marijuana lounges appeared first on The Cannabist.
More Articles ...
- Ann Arbor imposes moratorium on new marijuana dispensaries
- These 5 California high school stoners claim to have invented 4/20
- Doctors, super majority of voters back medical cannabis
- MassRoots reports net loss of $44 million in 2017
- Coffee, tea and dissolvable THC? The world is your edible (review)
- Maine lawmakers send marijuana sales bill to Gov. LePage. He's vowed to veto it.
- Medical marijuana push spreads to Utah, Oklahoma
- Trump is backing off the marijuana fight. Jeff Sessions has not.
- Alaska House votes to limit access to marijuana convictions
- Will unlicensed marijuana cultivation hurt California's redwoods?
- Denver wants to raise retail marijuana taxes to boost affordable housing fund
- Pennsylvania medical marijuana program to allow sale of flower, expand list of qualifying conditions
- MedMen opens state-of-the-art marijuana cultivation facility outside Reno
- CT House committee okays legalization bill
- New Jersey expands medical marijuana program