Platshorn, who spent 30 years in jail for marijuana smuggling, is a big supporter of legalizing medical marijuana. He's organized a conference at the ...
Holley Moseley joins HuffPost Live to explain why she won't consider breaking the law for medical marijuana. Advertisement—Continue Reading ...
Holley Moseley joins HuffPost Live to reveal how marijuana could save her daughter's life. Advertisement—Continue Reading Below. Share Tweet.
I know I'm missing out, and one of the things I'm specifically missing out on is medical marijuana. I have some aches and arthritic pains and a doctor ...
Florida's recent “Charlotte's Web” law permits medical marijuana containing no more than 0.8 percent THC and 10 percent cannabidiol (CBD).
Posted: 2014-07-18 17:03:45
Posted: 2014-07-18 18:00:00
Posted: 2014-07-18 18:22:30
A Warren County advocate for medical marijuana plans to return today to the New Jersey State House in Trenton to call for changes to the state's ...
Two bills headed to the Michigan Senate could soon make life easier for those who use medical marijuana by clarifying the state's 2008 law. The bills ...
More Articles ...
- GB Sciences Applying for Medical Marijuana Licenses in Illinois
- Owner of medical marijuana collective proposes new Richmond location for dispensary
- Supreme Pharma proposes share consolidation in efforts to raise funds to finish construction of ...
- WNY child at center of medical marijuana fight dies
- Marijuana production facilities not eligible for farm tax rates
- New Pot Dispensary Rules In Effect In SJ; Clubs Say Shudowns Coming
- Mundelein is less strict on medical marijuana than nearby towns
- 80 medical marijuana dispensaries to close due to new regulations
- Marijuana Dispensary: A medical marijuana dispensary is now
- Orchard Park girl whose family sought medical marijuana to treat seizures dies
- HONICKMAN for OAKLEY – 6-Year-Old Medical Marijuana Patient Not Allowed To Use Cannabis Oil
- NIDA Study Cites Dangers of Marijuana Use in Teens
- New Mexico health agency scaling back proposed changes to medical marijuana program
- Cancer survivors/patients speak out
- Cannabis lobbyists form alliance