Most of us imagine that cannabis is just a flower which is not actually the same as we think. We can get our favorite strains in different forms through cannabis. The most famous of these strains are cannabis tincture. What is Cannabis Tincture and Reasons to Love Tinctures? Most of us imagine that cannabis is […]
As five more states vote on cannabis legalization, the US Supreme Court is poised to again press its finger on the scales of justice.
The post Cannabis on 5 state ballots, back at US High Court appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Colorado Gov. Polis' order states that, "All civil disabilities and public sufferings associated with the pardoned conviction are removed."
The Vermont state legislature has passed two marijuana reform bills over to the governor for a signature. Now the pressure is on.
The post Pressure is on for Vermont governor to sign legalization appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Boston Police officers in the last week have arrested seven alleged drug dealers in the Methadone Mile area and helped more than 25 alleged buyers seek treatment for their drug addictions, the department announced on Monday.
The post Methadone Mile busts: Boston Police arrest 7, recover illegal drugs appeared first on The Cannabist.
In the UK, if you walk into a vape shop you may come across e liquids that are labelled or described to you as marijuana or weed e liquid. “Isn’t this illegal?” you ask yourself. The short answer – if it is for sale in a UK retailer or online then, it sure is, but […]
People with a history of cannabis use had an estimated 10% reduction in their risk of developing certain cancers – including lung cancer.
If we look at the current cannabis situation in the US on a federal level, we can still see that it remains a schedule 1 substance. However, things change when we go to the state level. Depending on a state, the status of cannabis legislation greatly varies. With more and more states jumping on the […]
The post Everything You Need to Know About Legal Cannabis in the US appeared first on The Leaf Online.
The rise in marijuana arrests that has occurred under the Trump administration slowed slightly as the election approached. Political motives?
The post Trump-era rise in marijuana arrests slows before election appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Cannabis and cannabinoids show promise as alternatives to expensive and potentially harmful treatments for Alzheimer's disease patients.
The post New hope for Alzheimer’s patients: Cannabis may help appeared first on The Leaf Online.
More Articles ...
- Surge in voter support for ND medical cannabis ballot
- Ticker: Pot delivery rules open for comment; Satanic temple sues over rejected billboards; Fitch affirms UMass rating
- Colorado governor to mass-pardon 2,700-plus marijuana convictions
- Bad draw: Blood tests not as reliable as once thought
- Utah patients win big change to cannabis rules, drop lawsuit
- Indoor v outdoor cannabis – social myths burn energy
- Largest California wildfire threatens marijuana growing area
- Big spike seen in cannabis use, deliveries amid pandemic
- Health Benefits of Cannabis
- Vermont acts to clear up cannabis criminal records
- Feds hit with new lawsuit over unfair hemp rules
- In 10 Minutes I’ll Give You The Truth About Hemp Flower
- Activists blast House delay of cannabis legalization vote
- Eliminate garden pests to get your best cannabis harvest
- New plan to weed cannabis users from federal workforce