Most Americans recognize that cigarettes and alcohol pose greater risks to public health and safety than does cannabis, according to new survey data.
Lax law enforcement procedures and easy convictions have been the norm for marijuana prosecutions. With federal hemp legalization, the tables are turned.
A high future for cannabis is on the cusp of making the industry and its network hub grow. In 2017, U.S. customers spent over nearly ten billion dollars on legal cannabis. It is projected to grow twice by 2022. In addition to that, growth has emerged a whole scheme of startups that support the less […]
The post A high future for cannabis industry and its network hub appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Underground vaporizer pens recently have been linked to lung problems in cannabis consumers. No state-approved vapes are implicated. Nor is smoking herb.
A new certification program is making sure that at least some California cannabis products are grown in an eco- and community-friendly way.
Global IP strategist, JiNan Glasgow George, cites key reasons cannabis companies should capitalize on IP-driven growth opportunities The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) issued its 10 millionth patent number in June 2018 and continues to go strong. In fact, according to a PatentlyO.com-published report, “We are about three-fourths of the way through fiscal […]
Some cannabis investments reap the green — others end up in the red. Before putting in your hard-earned capital, you need to assess which is which.
Using real-time recordings of the effects of commercially available products, a new study found strong evidence that cannabis "significantly" reduces pain.
The post UNM cannabis study finds ‘significant’ pain relief appeared first on The Leaf Online.
A court ordered the DEA to respond to a lawsuit that it has failed to act on a 2016 policy to expand the number of federally licensed cannabis cultivators.
Medical marijuana patients have long claimed that their use of dangerous pharma drugs goes down, now two studies confirm that observation.
More Articles ...
- OK holds cannabis, alcohol, texting driving test
- Cannabusiness leaders ask Congress to act
- Bay area women honored by Spanish cannabis museum
- Reports shows big progress in cannabis reform for 2019
- Embattled Seattle Hempfest set to celebrate cannabis
- Utah taking steps to create cannabis access
- Marijuana Legalization Measures Gaining Momentum in Several States
- Federal Agencies Weigh In on Legal Status of Hemp, CBD
- Report: State-Licensed Marijuana Businesses Employ Over 200,000 Full-Time Workers
- Justice Department Urged to Take “Immediate Action” on Pending Federal Marijuana Grow Applications
- Study: No Correlation Between THC Levels In Blood And Psychomotor Impairment
- New Model Ordinances Envisioned to Promote Small Businesses and Inclusivity
- New Jersey: Adult-Use Marijuana Legalization is Closer than Ever
- New York Legislature Signals Support for Marijuana Legalization
- Alaska’s On-Site Marijuana Consumption Rules Finalized