Another global body wants the UN to ease cannabis prohibition. The WHO policy committee reversal cites "the growing evidence for the medical applications".
US Senate Bill 420 would remove marijuana from the Controlled Substances Act, establish a federal excise tax and create a system for permitting legal commerce.
States and localties are taxing cannabis at such a high rate that its much-smaller consumer base pay almost as much in taxes as the vast alcohol industry.
Couples who want to mix cannabis into their nuptials should visit the Cannabis Wedding Expos in San Francisco, Denver and Las Vegas.
This is no Denver omelet. City voters will consider making psilocybin mushrooms the lowest law enforcement there, now that cannabis is legal statewide.
Two companion bills in the Maryland state legislature would legalize marijuana while a third would pose the question to voters as a referendum.
Have you ever heard the expression ‘those who don’t know history are doomed to repeat it’? “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” ~George Santayana “… and those who do remember, are doomed to scream in frustration.” ~the meme-verse How often does one hear family stories like ‘grandfather was a moonshiner’ […]
We're long overdue for a book that looks at what medical really means. "The Medicalization of Marijuana. Legitimacy, stigma, and the patient experience" covers that ground.
The international WHO issued its scientific recommendations on the therapeutic value and harms of Cannabis sativa. Countries like Uruguay and Canada have acted on their own to make reforms without waiting for UN approval.
This Friday, pillars of the international cannabis community will be gathering in San Francisco, California, for the International Cannabis Business Conference (ICBC). Every ICBC is a meeting of the minds which features cannabis and hemp industry leaders, politicians and regulators, and others hoping to launch companies and their political careers. Now, with the World Health […]
The post Legalization has reached every continent but Antarctica. Part II appeared first on The Leaf Online.
More Articles ...
- Gov urges end to MMJ smoking ban
- Legalization has reached every continent but Antarctica. Part I
- NM on the verge of legalization?
- HR 420 to legalize cannabis federally
- HF-420 proposes to legalize cannabis in MN
- Vaping more potent than smoke?
- Return of Reefer Madness
- Ohio medical marijuana off to slow start
- Virgin Islands enact medical cannabis program
- Vermont bans odor-based vehicle searches
- State cannabis reform laws for 2019
- Pharma schools taking on cannabis
- New York unveils legalization plan
- Cali finalizes cannabis rules
- Washington set to issue marijuana pardons