The bill, which passed the House overwhelmingly last month, has not received a Senate committee hearing.
Nearly 49,000 patients were enrolled as of the end of February, with almost half of them listing post-traumatic stress disorder as a condition.
Boulder, Colorado, may loosen municipal marijuana regulations, including one that would allow cannabis businesses to give away promotional materials.
Of the state’s 351 cities and towns, at least 189 have barred retail marijuana stores.
Turns out, it may be easier to strike gold by growing green.
With a growing number of New England states allowing residents to possess and use marijuana, Connecticut is taking another look at legalization.
Growers in the Silver State are continuing to build out their cultivation facilities and improve their growing methods, pumping additional supplies into the market.
Let’s clear the air: Marijuana users in Colorado need places to consume.
Police say former NBA player Glen "Big Baby" Davis was arrested in a Maryland hotel last month on drug possession and distribution charges.
Police estimate the plants are worth about $5 million while the marijuana is valued at $736,000 -- but a pound of marijuana could sell for a price four times higher on the East Coast black market, law enforcement said.
More Articles ...
- Sens. Lisa Murkowski, Jeff Merkley pinning new marijuana banking measure to SAFE Banking Act
- Michigan closes 40 medical marijuana businesses
- Arkansas judge rejects bid to quash medical marijuana license lawsuit
- California's "outlaw" marijuana culture faces a harsh reckoning: legal weed
- North Dakota now accepting applications to grow medical marijuana
- Report Cards Grading State Cannabis Laws and Regulations Released
- Racial Disparities Persist Among NYC Marijuana Possession Arrestees
- Cannabis Access Consistently Linked With Lower Opioid Use: Studies
- San Diego County Officials Move to Dismiss Thousands of Past Marijuana Convictions
- Medical Marijuana Access Doesn’t Encourage Teen Use, Studies Find
- Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Challenging Federal Marijuana Prohibition
- Study: Inhaled Cannabis Augments Analgesic Efficacy of Opiates
- Baton Rouge On Brink of Decriminalizing Marijuana
- Medical Marijuana Effective in Treating Symptoms of Fibromyalgia, Study Finds
- Albuquerque City Council Files Bill to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession