You can observe how time is vital when growing marijuana. After all, you did not go through the work that is difficult to lose your THC or CBD by harvesting early or to overlook the potency of these buds. Either indica or sativa strain, the flowering period usually lasts somewhere around two months or a […]
Councilman Anthony Phan said Tuesday it was clear community and council support for the latest proposal just wasn’t there.
The post Milpitas council kills cannabis sales tax measure proposal appeared first on The Cannabist.
You probably know that a good weed grinder is one of the best accessories you can have at your disposal. The market offers you many of them, and when I say many I really mean it. That’s why, in order to save you time and energies, here you have this article which will share with […]
The post Best Marijuana Grinders-Herb Grinder For Weed :Top-10 Reviews appeared first on 101 Growlights.
While organic quality products are a consumer concern, the federal government has a monopoly on the use of the label “Organic” and does not allow cannabis products to be certified as such — even when it otherwise meets all the standard criteria. There have been several private groups around the state offering the alternative, which […]
White Widow is, without a doubt, one of the most popular strains in the world. Users do not tire from talking about White Widow because of its amazing effects that they do not find in many other strains. The strain is especially popular with cannabis connoisseurs who value and recognize quality when they taste it […]
On the eve of a requirement for Denverites to wear face masks in public places, business owners say they're not overly concerned with compliance despite controversy in other parts of the United States.
The post How Denver businesses plan to deal with face mask enforcement appeared first on The Cannabist.
The issue of whether to sanction marijuana business in the city has been contentious.
The post Milpitas City Council to again weigh cannabis sales tax ballot measure appeared first on The Cannabist.
Men who acknowledged consuming cannabis regularly were found to have higher testesterone levels than did non-users according to a new national report.
The post Higher testosterone levels in men who smoke cannabis appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Move follows 2016 passage of Proposition 64; prosecutors had until July 1 to implement law
The post Alameda County judge orders thousands of marijuana cases reduced appeared first on The Cannabist.
The problem of disproportionate rates of arrest persists for minorities in states with legal cannabis, albeit to a lesser degree than in prohibition states.
The post ACLU: People of color more likely to be arrested for weed appeared first on The Leaf Online.
More Articles ...
- Best Cannabis Packaging Types Tips You Will Read This Year
- El Paso County breaks up three illegal marijuana grows
- Coding and cannabis: Santa Clara County to expunge thousands of marijuana convictions
- Americans are pretty happy to have legal cannabis
- Second Colorado dispensary will soon begin offering marijuana delivery
- Owner of High Times magazine scores 13 California marijuana dispensaries
- Blue Dream Weed Strain | Hybrid Cannabis Strains
- Cannabis smoke not tied to cancer or COPD risk
- April, 2020 is ideal time for 420 cannabis amnesty
- Detectives bust illegal marijuana grow operation in Santa Ana
- Can’t go out? Grow discreetly inside your apartment
- Best TDS Water Tester | TDS Measurements
- Tom’s Tumbler TTT 1900 Dry Trimmer, Separator, And Pollen Extraction System
- Mars Hydro TSW 2000W LED Grow Light 4×4 Ft Coverage
- VIPARSPECTRA 2020 New Pro Series P2500 LED Grow Light