Florida welcomes medical marijuana conference with new law that allows patients there to smoke or vape herbal cannabis, the most popular means of ingestion.
Alaska has taken authority to issue adult cannabis consumption lounge licenses statewide. Regulators could begin approving the consumption licenses as soon as this summer.
Patients Out of Time will hold its Thirteenth National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics April 11-13 in Tampa, Florida. Credits for physicians’ mandatory Continuing Medical Education classes is available for qualified attendees. The conference is a mainstay of the medical marijuana community. Its theme for 2019 is “Cannabis: Whole Plant Medicine for the Whole Person.” Dr. Raphael […]
Oregon cannabis activists have until July 2, 2020 to gather 112,020 voter signatures to qualify the new Legalization Justice Act of 2020 voter initiative.
A new study from Germany shows that, even when forced to smoke cannabis until impaired, drivers' THC blood levels varied too much for tests to be useful.
The post Detectable THC in blood useless to find impairment appeared first on The Leaf Online.
The International Cannabis Business Conference will focus on Europe's amazing progress and potential at its events in Barcelona and Berlin in coming months.
Former law enforcement officials came out swinging in support of federal finance reforms that would allow cannabis businesses to have full access to banking services. Police Major Neill Franklin (Ret.), executive director of the Law Enforcement Action Partnership (LEAP), testified February 13 in favor of the federal Secure and Fair Enforcement (SAFE) Banking Act before […]
Two key cannabis conferences and a museum exhibition are coming to Barcelona. Spannabis, ICBC and the Hash, Marihuana and Hemp museum's "We Are Mary Jane."
Weld is first to throw hat into ring as Trump's failure on marijuana and other policies send Republicans candidate shopping.
Cannabis use appears to stabilize body weight and metabolism, according to a three-year study in Spain. More than 500 people participated in the research.
More Articles ...
- Global pressure swells for cannabis reform
- Senate Bill 420 would legalize federally
- Cannabis revenue catching up with alcohol
- Cannabis wedding expo causing a buzz
- Magic mushrooms make ballot in Denver
- Maryland legalization bills filed in both houses
- Saving the history of cannabis prohibition
- Book covers cannabis, impact of medicalization
- WHO offers new global cannabis policy
- Legalization has reached every continent but Antarctica. Part II
- Gov urges end to MMJ smoking ban
- Legalization has reached every continent but Antarctica. Part I
- NM on the verge of legalization?
- HR 420 to legalize cannabis federally
- HF-420 proposes to legalize cannabis in MN