Four US Congressmen, Senators Rand Paul, (R-KY) and Ron Wyden (D-OR) and Representatives Jared Polis (D-CO) and Tom Massie (R-KY), stepped up to defend cannabis hemp farmers and businesses January 18, by authoring an amicus brief to the Ninth US Circuit Court of Appeals in the Hemp Industries Assn, et. al. v. DEA case. A total of 28 […]
“It’s been 14 months since Prop. 64 passed,” said one frustrated potential hemp farmer. “Adult use marijuana stores are open around the state and yet we don’t even have a clear process to get hemp seed in the ground. This Board needs to step up” The sentiment was widespread among participants at the California Department […]
More Articles ...
- Tennessee Republicans introduce CBD oil bill
- Florida lawyer disbarred for sending clients to unlicensed doc who charged $800 for fake MMJ certificates
- Vermont Gov. Scott says he will sign marijuana legalization bill before Monday
- Once weed-friendly California county bans marijuana
- Colorado congressmen butt heads on spending bill amendment to protect state-legal marijuana
- What the cannabis genome map means for future of the marijuana industry
- Maryland's marijuana diversity report released, but what does it mean for minority business owners?
- Colorado's first big illegal grow raids of 2018: hundreds of plants in two seizures
- Dems introduce cannabis legalization bills in Congress
- Rep. Barbara Lee introduces companion House bill to Marijuana Justice Act
- Wisconsin gov candidate says he would pardon marijuana offenders
- Recreational marijuana legalization bill introduced in Kentucky by GOP senator
- Congressmen: Rescinding marijuana banking guidance would be 'dangerous and imprudent'
- Colorado lawmakers on course to fix pot-tax glitch that led to doomed special session
- Man opens fire at West Hollywood hotel when staff tells him to lose his weed