As higher awareness of the personal spiritual and sacramental value of cannabis emerges worldwide, some will make a conscious pilgrimage to Jamaica in June.
New research shows that seniors with access to medical cannabis reported less pain, greater overall health and better employment prospects.
Legislation in both Houses of Congress would protect financial institutions from prosecution and ease restrictions on state-compliant cannabis businesses.
Alaska's licensed cannabis retailers may soon apply for an "on-site consumption" permit. They might be open by tourist high season, but not for 4/20.
New Jersey's governor and legislative leaders delayed a vote to legalize cannabis in late March but will press forward with the plan. "It will get passed."
Florida welcomes medical marijuana conference with new law that allows patients there to smoke or vape herbal cannabis, the most popular means of ingestion.
Alaska has taken authority to issue adult cannabis consumption lounge licenses statewide. Regulators could begin approving the consumption licenses as soon as this summer.
Patients Out of Time will hold its Thirteenth National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics April 11-13 in Tampa, Florida. Credits for physicians’ mandatory Continuing Medical Education classes is available for qualified attendees. The conference is a mainstay of the medical marijuana community. Its theme for 2019 is “Cannabis: Whole Plant Medicine for the Whole Person.” Dr. Raphael […]
Oregon cannabis activists have until July 2, 2020 to gather 112,020 voter signatures to qualify the new Legalization Justice Act of 2020 voter initiative.
A new study from Germany shows that, even when forced to smoke cannabis until impaired, drivers' THC blood levels varied too much for tests to be useful.
The post Detectable THC in blood useless to find impairment appeared first on The Leaf Online.
More Articles ...
- ICBC is a link to European cannabis market
- Law enforcement group backs banking reform
- Spannabis, ICBC team up in Barcelona
- Cannabis-friendly GOP presidential challengers
- Study documents wellness benefit of cannabis
- Global pressure swells for cannabis reform
- Senate Bill 420 would legalize federally
- Cannabis revenue catching up with alcohol
- Cannabis wedding expo causing a buzz
- Magic mushrooms make ballot in Denver
- Maryland legalization bills filed in both houses
- Saving the history of cannabis prohibition
- Book covers cannabis, impact of medicalization
- WHO offers new global cannabis policy
- Legalization has reached every continent but Antarctica. Part II