Patients beware. The Republican party may be ready to follow through on its 2016 election platform threat to “roll back medical marijuana” and, in September, the GOP-dominated house threw a quick punch to the gut of the hemp industry, as well. For several years now, Congress has limited DEA funding to go after medical marijuana […]
More Articles ...
- Alaska Voters Reject Municipal Marijuana Bans
- Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Can Lead to Decrease in Painkiller Abuse: Study
- Medical Marijuana Patients Reduce Their Prescription Drug Use, Study Finds
- Recreational Marijuana Shops Help Increase Home Values, Study Finds
- Al Sharpton calls medical marijuana use "a civil right"
- Will Canada be able to fully legalize and regulate marijuana by July?
- Delaware panel weighs issues of legalizing marijuana, told to "keep it simple, keep it restricted"
- Colorado authorities seize $3.9M worth of marijuana
- Lawsuit accuses 3 high-level Nebraska cops of harassment after they targeted marijuana-related Facebook posts
- Denver man sentenced to 80 years in prison for death of teen stealing his marijuana grow
- Northern California authorities arrest 18 in marijuana raids at numerous sites
- While hearing case, Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan waxes nostalgic about weed at parties
- Gorilla Glue adhesives company reaches settlement with cannabis business
- Atlanta police chief clarifies: Marijuana is still illegal, even with new ordinance
- Atlanta City Council Votes Unanimously to Decriminalize Marijuana, Heads to Mayor’s Desk
- California to publish new rules in November