Candidate Trump promised to legalize medical marijuana and “drain the swamp.” Subsequently he appointed a bevy of executives of Goldman Sachs executives to his administration and an anti-marijuana fanatic as Attorney General, betraying the trust of his constituents. Dealing drugs has been very profitable for Pharma — as well as a major factor behind the […]
The post Trump hands Health and Human Services to Big Pharma appeared first on The Leaf Online.
More Articles ...
- In Italy, the army is the nation's medical marijuana provider. And that's causing problems.
- Federal protection for medical marijuana ends in a week
- Washington raids net $80 million worth of illegal marijuana
- Dad whose son died of heroin OD advocates for safe-injection sites, raising legal age for marijuana
- Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner has marijuana businesses in mind for tax bill
- Cannabist 2017 Holiday Gift Guide for green thumbs
- Mexican forces seize 5 tons of marijuana from basement near Texas border
- NFL-er Josh Gordon says he made $10,000 a month selling weed in college
- Minnesota adds autism, sleep apnea as medical marijuana conditions
- Canadian canine cannabis biz seeks to expand into CBD, with eye on humans too
- Here's a new cross-border weed smuggling strategy: ziplining
- Ohio selects 12 large-scale marijuana growers, but they won't be easy to spot
- Colorado credit union continues to fight for legal canna-business banking
- 60-year-old woman acquitted at Colorado trial over marijuana plant limits
- Illinois Lawmakers Hold Hearing on Legalizing Marijuana
- Rick Steves Testifies in Illinois in Support of Marijuana Legalization