PITTSBURGH, PA — A Buffalo Township, Pennsylvania, couple has filed a lawsuit against township police and an insurance company in the wake of a misbegotten drug raid that netted only hibiscus plants. Edward Cramer, 69, and his wife, Audrey Cramer, 66, were quietly enjoying their golden years this fall when they called their insurance company […]
Revenues from adult use cannabis sales continue to rise in the legalization states as fears concerning teen use fail to materialize. Retail marijuana sales now stand at record highs, with monthly sales in Washington State exceeding $130 million – up from $106 million in February. Overall, year-to-date marijuana sales in Washington are $1,101,853,539 in the first […]
The post Big revenues, few problems from legal cannabis sales appeared first on The Leaf Online.
The transition is likely to be messy now that the Canadian government has announced that it will have legal marijuana available in July 2018. The rules are strict and the existing traditional supply stream will remain illegal. That means personal adult cultivation, purchase, possession and sharing of cannabis all will be legal at age 18. […]
The post Canada to legalize at age 18, ban traditional market appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Since purity and potency testing of cannabis first become popular and now mandated, there has been a seemingly inexplicable increase in pesticides detected. Part of this is simply that cannabis has not traditionally been product tested, so there is no established baseline for comparison. The Department of Agriculture has not listed any approved levels of […]
More Articles ...
- Canada's bill to legalize cannabis faces opposition
- Marijuana syndicate grew pot in gated home in Colorado and sold it around the U.S.
- Pro-legalization group Marijuana Policy Project overhauls leadership
- Nelly can't rap about weed in his upcoming Saudi Arabia concert
- Ohio receives 6 times more applications for medical marijuana dispensaries as they have licenses
- Florida officials decide waiting for medical marijuana ID card dispute would hurt patients
- MassRoots founder initiates proxy battle to overthrow marijuana firm's board, leadership
- Pro-legalization group submits 360K signatures to get on Michigan ballot
- MassRoots sues founder, former CEO, alleging "serious misconduct"
- New NJ governor promises legal adult cannabis
- Malta proposes expanding medical marijuana, with recreational perhaps to follow
- Maryland companies studying effectiveness of vaping for medical marijuana patients
- Where will you be able to buy cannabis in Massachusetts when sales start?
- Oregon county marijuana growers could see fines of up to $20K
- Countdown to recreational California cannabis: Where, when, how it will work
- New details emerge in 11-month-old Colorado boy's death linked to marijuana