Four US Congressmen, Senators Rand Paul, (R-KY) and Ron Wyden (D-OR) and Representatives Jared Polis (D-CO) and Tom Massie (R-KY), stepped up to defend cannabis hemp farmers and businesses January 18, by authoring an amicus brief to the Ninth US Circuit Court of Appeals in the Hemp Industries Assn, et. al. v. DEA case. A total of 28 […]
“It’s been 14 months since Prop. 64 passed,” said one frustrated potential hemp farmer. “Adult use marijuana stores are open around the state and yet we don’t even have a clear process to get hemp seed in the ground. This Board needs to step up” The sentiment was widespread among participants at the California Department […]
Florida lawyer disbarred for sending clients to unlicensed doc who charged $800 for fake MMJ certificates
Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) and Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA) have joined forces and introduced comprehensive cannabis reform legislation, the Marijuana Justice Act of 2017 to both chambers of Congress. The new legislation is expected to be a hot topic at the International Cannabis Business Expo in San Francisco February 1-2. Both members of Congress have voiced […]
The post Dems introduce cannabis legalization bills in Congress appeared first on The Leaf Online.
More Articles ...
- Wisconsin gov candidate says he would pardon marijuana offenders
- Recreational marijuana legalization bill introduced in Kentucky by GOP senator
- Congressmen: Rescinding marijuana banking guidance would be 'dangerous and imprudent'
- Colorado lawmakers on course to fix pot-tax glitch that led to doomed special session
- Man opens fire at West Hollywood hotel when staff tells him to lose his weed
- Maine will have marijuana social clubs... in 2023
- Home cannabis deliveries in Nevada closer to reality
- Los Angeles recreational marijuana sales could begin any day
- Cannabis businesses in western states ask Congress for protection
- Phil Murphy sworn in as N.J. governor, vows to legalize marijuana
- 18 state attorneys general back Colo. Rep. Ed Perlmutter's marijuana banking bill
- Recreational marijuana dispensaries boost nearby home prices, says study
- Northern spotted owls may be at risk from cannabis farms
- VA says it won't study medical marijuana's effect on veterans
- Elderly couple busted twice in Nebraska for marijuana charged with possession of drug money
- Minister who sued to stop Colorado's pot DUI law running for Weld County commissioner