Largest California wildfire threatens marijuana growing area
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — California’s largest wildfire is threatening a marijuana growing enclave, and authorities said many of the locals have refused to evacuate and abandon their maturing crops even as weather forecasters predict more hot, dry and windy conditions that could fan flames.
The post Largest California wildfire threatens marijuana growing area appeared first on The Cannabist.
Big spike seen in cannabis use, deliveries amid pandemic
California-based cannabis delivery and lifestyle brand Ganja Goddess released a new consumer poll showing a nearly double-digit jump in cannabis consumption.
The post Big spike seen in cannabis use, deliveries amid pandemic appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Health Benefits of Cannabis
Smoking marijuana is nothing new as the practice has existed in a diverse culture for centuries. The world has finally begun to appreciate the health benefits of the cannabis plant that improves the mood and behaviour by calming the nerves. Consumers may access the cannabis plant in various forms, such as oil, chocolate, gummies and […]
Vermont acts to clear up cannabis criminal records
Vermont state legislators legalized cannabis in 2018 and are working on two more measures to regulate, protect help de-stigmatize adult use.
The post Vermont acts to clear up cannabis criminal records appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Feds hit with new lawsuit over unfair hemp rules
The HIA and a South Carolina hemp company filed a federal lawsuit against a new DEA rule that could damage the US cannabis hemp industry.
In 10 Minutes I’ll Give You The Truth About Hemp Flower
CBD products have gained a surge in popularity over the past years, and seen countries legalizing marijuana and hemp. But today we’re going to discuss hemp, particularly its flower. It is similar to marijuana and is often used to extract oil in it. Hemp flower is popular because it contains a higher CBD content than […]
The post In 10 Minutes I’ll Give You The Truth About Hemp Flower appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Activists blast House delay of cannabis legalization vote
The Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement (MORE) ACT vote nin Congress has beeh shelved until after the November elections.
The post Activists blast House delay of cannabis legalization vote appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Eliminate garden pests to get your best cannabis harvest
As the outdoor harvest season comes to fruition, those garden pests need to be reined in. Dave Perkins shares his grower's tips.
The post Eliminate garden pests to get your best cannabis harvest appeared first on The Leaf Online.
New plan to weed cannabis users from federal workforce
In a new attack on personal privacy and cannabis, the Trump administration plans to expand hair drug testing for jobs. Fight back here.
The post New plan to weed cannabis users from federal workforce appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Cannabis industry reaches out to communities of color
The legal cannabis industry has a moral duty to create opportunities for people of color and marginalized communities. The NCIA steps up.
The post Cannabis industry reaches out to communities of color appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Virginia decrim makes weed fine lowest in nation
Virginia reclassifies possession of one ounce of cannabis to a civil penalty with a fine of $25, the lowest of any decrim law in the country.
Cannabis legalization does not impact driver safety
A new study finds no increases – some states even “saw immediate decreases in all fatal crashes" – following medical cannabis legalization.
The post Cannabis legalization does not impact driver safety appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Case study charts cannabis Obsessive Compulsive relief
Daily inhalation of high-potency medical cannabis is associated with significant relief of symptoms of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), according to a case report recently published in the journal Frontiers in Psychiatry. A team of German researchers assessed the use of high-potency (22 percent THC) medical cannabis over a period of 20 months by a 22-year-old male patient who […]
The post Case study charts cannabis Obsessive Compulsive relief appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Florida adds medical cannabis edibles option
Florida medical marijuana patients finally have access to edible cannabis products, but hurdles remain for producers.
Anaheim man arrested after Placentia fire linked to marijuana honey oil operation
It happened in the 700 block of Dunn Way.
The post Anaheim man arrested after Placentia fire linked to marijuana honey oil operation appeared first on The Cannabist.
How to Get Rid Of Cannabis Odor from Your Jeep
You can get rid of cannabis odor from your Jeep by implementing simple procedures. With that, you can give your friends or family without worrying about the pungent smell of weed lingering in your car. In most cases, you would require a particular chemical or material to remove weed smoke. It may mean keeping the […]
More Articles ...
- Pot shop a no-go in Quincy Market after landlord's cease and desist
- Shoshone cannabis company shares its good fortune
- Is Low Dose CBD to become Legal in Australia
- Reaction mixed to pot shop proposed in Roxbury's Nubian Square
- Colorado marijuana sales blow past $200 million in July
- Oakland continues move to protect entheogen plants
- Redwood City could soon allow up to six storefront cannabis dispensaries
- Sparking up cannabis voters for November election
- Polls high in Mississippi medical marijuana vote
- Neb high court yanks medical cannabis off state ballot
- Texters needed – help boost voter turnout for cannabis
- Illegal marijuana farms are risky for workers who don't make much, California sheriff says
- Colorado cold snap destroys millions of dollars worth of marijuana plants, could disrupt industry
- Hemp Seeds and Its Benefits: Everything You Need to Know
- Latinx, Black communities have more cannabis access
- With 7 dead, large-scale California marijuana operation is tied to organized crime
- 7 deaths tied to illegal grow operation shake rural Riverside County community
- Dems ready House vote on cannabis legalization bill
- 7 fatally shot at illegal marijuana grow in Southern California
- Cannabinoids Coming Out of the Closet: Who’s lurking in the shadows of THC and CBD?