Global pharmaceutical giant Novartis teams up with billionaire-backed Canadian marijuana startup
Novartis AG is partnering with a Canadian cannabis company backed by billionaire Peter Thiel to get in on the medical marijuana business.
Parents want to keep marijuana shop away from dojo
A group of Colorado parents don't think a marijuana store in Steamboat Springs should share a parking lot with a karate academy.
Marijuana church Reverend suspends county commissioner campaign
Brandon Baker, reverend for a marijuana-based church, has suspended his campaign for Weld County commissioner at-large.
34 medical marijuana dispensaries now open in Maryland
Medical marijuana companies have shown a strong interest in Maryland because the market is expected to be lucrative.
Alaska House to feds: Stay out of the state's marijuana industry
The resolution also urges the federal government to reconsider its listing of marijuana as a controlled substance.
Marijuana entrepreneurs hope for green in reliably red Texas
Texas hasn’t legalized marijuana, but that hasn't stopped some entrepreneurs from planting their flags early, wagering that the Lone Star State will one day have its own “green rush.”
Georgia medical marijuana advocates fuming over stalled PTSD bill
The bill, which passed the House overwhelmingly last month, has not received a Senate committee hearing.
New Mexico simplifies medical marijuana patient application
Nearly 49,000 patients were enrolled as of the end of February, with almost half of them listing post-traumatic stress disorder as a condition.
Restrictions on marijuana business marketing may be loosened in Colorado city
Boulder, Colorado, may loosen municipal marijuana regulations, including one that would allow cannabis businesses to give away promotional materials.
Marijuana businesses face bans across Massachusetts
Of the state’s 351 cities and towns, at least 189 have barred retail marijuana stores.
Marijuana is the new gold as former Canadian miners turn to cannabis
Turns out, it may be easier to strike gold by growing green.
Will this be the year Connecticut legalizes marijuana?
With a growing number of New England states allowing residents to possess and use marijuana, Connecticut is taking another look at legalization.
Nevada wholesale marijuana prices remain high -- for now
Growers in the Silver State are continuing to build out their cultivation facilities and improve their growing methods, pumping additional supplies into the market.
Op-ed: Colorado should allow marijuana tasting rooms
Let’s clear the air: Marijuana users in Colorado need places to consume.
Former NBA player Glen "Big Baby" Davis arrested on marijuana charges
Police say former NBA player Glen "Big Baby" Davis was arrested in a Maryland hotel last month on drug possession and distribution charges.
Major marijuana smuggling ring in Colorado: 8 arrests, 3,000 plants and 450 pounds seized
Police estimate the plants are worth about $5 million while the marijuana is valued at $736,000 -- but a pound of marijuana could sell for a price four times higher on the East Coast black market, law enforcement said.
More Articles ...
- Sens. Lisa Murkowski, Jeff Merkley pinning new marijuana banking measure to SAFE Banking Act
- Michigan closes 40 medical marijuana businesses
- Arkansas judge rejects bid to quash medical marijuana license lawsuit
- California's "outlaw" marijuana culture faces a harsh reckoning: legal weed
- North Dakota now accepting applications to grow medical marijuana
- Report Cards Grading State Cannabis Laws and Regulations Released
- Racial Disparities Persist Among NYC Marijuana Possession Arrestees
- Cannabis Access Consistently Linked With Lower Opioid Use: Studies
- San Diego County Officials Move to Dismiss Thousands of Past Marijuana Convictions
- Medical Marijuana Access Doesn’t Encourage Teen Use, Studies Find
- Judge Dismisses Lawsuit Challenging Federal Marijuana Prohibition
- Study: Inhaled Cannabis Augments Analgesic Efficacy of Opiates
- Baton Rouge On Brink of Decriminalizing Marijuana
- Medical Marijuana Effective in Treating Symptoms of Fibromyalgia, Study Finds
- Albuquerque City Council Files Bill to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession
- MPP Releases Report Card Grading Candidates for Governor in Maryland
- Support for Michigan Marijuana Legalization Initiative Tops 60%
- Rhode Island Marijuana Legalization Advocates Release New Report on Regulation for Adults
- Sonoma County DA to Vacate Thousands of Past Marijuana Convictions
- Missouri Medical Marijuana Legalization Drive Reaches 200,000 Signatures