Cal OSHA to hash out cannabis regulations in January
The transition from under the table to over the counter is a convoluted journey for the cannabis trades. Where once outlaws grew in hidden dales and sold through a network of friends, now businesses are open to inspection and sales will soon be tracked from seed to sale. OSHA cannabis meeting: Wednesday January 31, 2018, 10 […]
The post Cal OSHA to hash out cannabis regulations in January appeared first on The Leaf Online.
Maryland regulators more than double number of medical marijuana dispensaries
Maryland's medical marijuana regulators on Thursday approved 12 new dispensaries, bringing the total number of fully-approved legal storefronts to 22.
Alaska says Frozen Budz sold moldy marijuana edibles
Alaska's marijuana control agency expanded allegations against a Fairbanks marijuana edibles manufacturer, accusing it of selling moldy products, among other violations.
California issues first licenses to get new era of cannabis market off the ground
California on Thursday issued the first batch of 20 temporary business licenses to sell and transport recreational-use pot, just 18 days before legal sales will begin on Jan. 1.
San Diego County agrees to return $290,000 to raided cannabis businessman
San Diego County's top prosecutor has agreed to return $290,000 seized from a cannabis business owner last year.
"The biggest grow I've ever seen": California cops bust multimillion-dollar weed "fortress"
Police in Southern California raided a weed "fortress" Wednesday, seizing 35,000 marijuana plants and shutting down an operation they believe was bringing in millions of dollars a month.
Illinois county puts marijuana legalization question on March ballot
Voters in Cook County will get the chance to vote on a non-binding question in the March primary on whether recreational marijuana should be legalized.
Denver police raid multiple licensed marijuana stores
Denver Police Department on Thursday executed search warrants and made arrests at "multiple" licensed marijuana facilities in the metro area, officials said.
Canada's marijuana stocks so hot it's difficult to bet against them
Short-selling Canadian marijuana stocks is expensive as the values of companies continue to climb and few shares are available to borrow.
Is vaping a factor in teen use of marijuana?
Teen use of marijuana remains high and vaping appears to be one reason, a new U.S. survey shows.
Emerald Cup rises from ashes to new heights
Northern California’s famous Emerald Cup cannabis festival rose up from the ashes of the devastating Wine Country Fire that scorched Napa and Sonoma Counties during the height of the 2017 outdoor harvest. With that same relentless optimism that carried cannabis consumers and growers through the depths and horrors of the War on Marijuana, the crowd […]
Massachusetts cannabis panel backs social use venues
Massachusetts marijuana regulators have given preliminary approval to a plan that would allow sale and consumption of marijuana at businesses.
Ousted MassRoots CEO reclaims helm of marijuana tech firm
MassRoots Inc. on Thursday disclosed the reappointment of Isaac Dietrich as chief executive and the replacement of three board members.
Synthetic cannabinoids are not "synthetic marijuana": What you need to know about Spice and K2
Street drugs such as Spice and K2 contain synthetic cannabinoids and are touted as fake marijuana. That's a misnomer. What you need to know about the affects on the body, drug tests and more.
Man, nephew plead guilty in conspiracy tied to marijuana dispensary
Two of three family members who prosecutors say conspired to bribe Detroit officials to allow a medical marijuana dispensary have pleaded guilty.
Court rules no money for Kansas couple after SWAT-style raid over tea leaves
A federal court jury ruled a Kansas couple is not entitled to monetary damages after officers raided their home in an unsuccessful search for marijuana that was based on tea leaves found in their garbage,
More Articles ...
- Cannabis workers may earn less than other industries, but they are more optimistic
- Wisconsin lawmakers give unanimous approval to hemp
- A Bay Area community will require home growers to register with police
- Colorado releases a trove of marijuana sales data
- Cheech Marin will help you register a California marijuana business
- 10 steps to starting a marijuana business in California
- Bay Area is divided on legal marijuana as Jan. 1 approaches
- Cannabis cultivation could threaten Santa Cruz mountain lions
- Canadian cannabis companies duke it out in hostile takeover bid
- Federal Medical Marijuana Protections Temporarily Extended
- Teen Marijuana Use Drops in Colorado, Now Lower Than Before Legalization
- Hartford City Council Unanimously Endorses Marijuana Legalization
- Student entrepreneur turns worm poop into marijuana fertilizer -- and money
- After a hot summer, Colorado's cannabis sales cool down
- Mainstream alert: You can buy a weed-leaf Christmas tree from Walmart
- Teen marijuana use in Colorado down post-legalization
- Colorado town's 25-month cannabis sales streak comes to an end
- Coffee shop wants to be Denver's first legal marijuana club
- Spurned Ohio medical marijuana applicant pushes full legalization vote
- Oregon pot shops being harassed because of Nazi-link mix-up